We just returned from spending the past week at Kegan’s cottage in the Laurentiens. Midway through the week we headed over to Dorval Island for the day to give Poppy and Great Nan some much needed bonding time and of course to enjoy a visit with Nan ourselves.
1. Poppy, Daddy and Auntie Blythe waiting for the ferry to take us to Dorval Island for a visit with Nan.
2. Poppy showing off her shredding skills using one of Great Nan’s colorful rooster print napkins…clearly Nan was impressed.
3. Setting the table.
4,5. The little chair in the bathroom that fits Poppy juuuust right.
6. Such a beautiful window.
7. Poppy posing with one verry happy Great Nan.
8. Poppy saying hello to the queen.
9. Aunt Blythe keeps an eye on Poppy as she explores this wonderful new place.
10. More exploring.
11. Fresh flowers.
12. One very smitten Great Nan.
13. One of the many roosters that fill Nan’s wonderful Dorval home.
14. I think it’s love.