- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 can lentils, green, yellow or red, drained and rinsed
- 2 green onions, white part only, chopped
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup safflower oil
- 4 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- pepper to taste
- raw pumpkin seeds to garnish
Cook quinoa according to package. Chop apricots. Chop green onion. Drain and rinse lentils. Mix cooked quinoa, apricots, onions and lentils in a large bowl.
For the dressing
Mince the garlic. Mix together the vinegar and oil together. Add the dijon and whisk until well combined. Now add the garlic and pepper and mix well.
Pour the dressing on the quinoa and mix. To serve top with a small handful of pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!