These are so good and so easy. Make them, you won’t be sorry.
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3-4 tbsp, red Thai curry paste
- 3-4 tbsp coconut cream, the thick stuff on the top of the can of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp safflower oil
- 1 small mango, cut into strips
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into strips
- plain yogurt
- sriracha ( if you like )
- 6 mini naan
Preheat oven to 400. Toss the cauliflower and chickpeas into a medium-sized bowl. In a small bowl mix together the curry paste,coconut cream and oil. Stir the curry mixture into the cauliflower and chickpeas. Make sure everything is evenly coated. Dump the cauliflower mixture into a baking dish and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for a few minutes. Pop your naan bread in the oven for a minute to warm.
To serve: On a mini naan add a little plain yogurt. Top with the cauliflower mixture then add the mango, red onion, avocado and cilantro. If you want you can also add a splash of sriracha. Enjoy.